Malta, 2015 (47 paintings on Shizen handmade paper)



Week 1:

Island


Valletta

Mediterranean 

Mdina

City Park

Fan



Week 2:

Chop

Night Sea, Night Sky I

Elmos Night Sea, Night Sky II

Shade

Heat I

Heat II


Light at the End of the Street I

Light at the End of the Street II


Night of Malta (new moon)

Streets of Valletta I

Street of Valletta II (crossroads)

Luzzu, Marsaxloff

Sea of Constellations

Green Shutters

Week 3:

Stone Walls (city)

Stone and Sea

Sea Bass 

Interior Malta 

Blue Grotto

Bastion 

Islet of Fifla I & II

I

II

Portal


Kristopher Interior (107)
Cruise Ship

Dark Mediterranean 

Studio Window

Baroque Valletta

So Few Seagulls



Maltese Bread (ftira)

Grand Master Palace Courtyard

Inspiration @sjcav

Too much pizza

Week 4:

Stone Walls everywhere

6" of topsoil

Ferry Windows (building Malta side)

Harbor Night Lights

Clouds = change of season

Studio (work space)

Hypogeum

Knight's Steps

St. Kristoper Street towards Sliema








































No comments:

Post a Comment